Prominent freehold condo in the prime of district 15 Singapore
Amber Park is located on the project on the 15th district of Singapore, near Dakota MRT station. The new freehold condominium project is led by prominent developers CDL and Hong Leong group joint development. Land area of the project, estimated more than 200,000 square feet of gross floor area of about 600,000 square feet. This new development projects will have four luxury apartments, 592 units and a full range of smart facilities for residents to use. Most residential units are facing north and south, with no shelter beautiful ocean views.
Amber Park core selling point
1) A permanent property and land area of more than 230,000 square feet, is located in prestigious 15 zip, known as the East’s best castle.
2) Singapore City Development Group (CDL), the developer of the biggest local enterprises, one of quality assurance.
3) 71 metres high, with a club and say everything seascape yoga space, 600 metres of the jogging path, and the Sky Lounge, air a gym, swimming pool and other facilities;
4) To walk three minutes to reach the future Tanjong Katong MRT station that can be reached on foot in length, with 15 kilometres off the east coast of the Coast Park.
5) Living in private housing rental sites have enormous potential.
6) The developed, East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marina Costal Expressway (MCE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE), and another short can really Changi International Airport and the central business district, the Singapore Sports Hub and seaside gardens.
7) The surrounding shopping with prominent on Park Avenue, 112 Katong for, such as East Coast is also known as the food heaven, there is The Real Singapore traditional cuisine, trendy cafes and chic and elegant bistro.
8) Rich educational institutions, Tao Nan School, Victoria Primary School, Tanjong Katong Primary School, St. Patrick’s primary school, both in schools around the project.
Transportation networks, for about 10 minutes drive from CBD area can be reached at Marina Bay, Singapore’s Changi Airport is about 10 minutes, 20 minutes drive from Chinatown, orchard can reach such well-known resorts. Up to 43 kilometres of Thomson – East coastal rail line, which is currently in the pipeline’s construction. Once completed, will be fully covered eastern coastal areas. Thomson-East Coast is expected to be fully opened in 2023. At that time, Orchard Road, Shenton way Marina Bay Financial District, a few core zone such as subway stations to direct.
Transportation projects around many cuisines, Parkway Parade. 112 Katong for Peranakan, V, and a number of other shopping centres in close proximity. Rich school resources, in Tao Nan Primary school, Victoria Primary School, St. Patrick’s primary school, both in schools around the project. It is worth mentioning that the area’s local primary school in Tao Nan top university, one of the nine GEP schools.
Amber Road near the eastern coast of Singapore’s centre of the city’s most popular holiday destinations for diversity, it provides catering and entertainment activities. Family and friends can enjoy outdoor sports, can participate in beach volleyball, cycling, skiing, and various water sports.